Thursday, November 23, 2017

Hi, its me, Dea!




Hello, my name is Dea Restian.  I was born in Jakarta, 24 years ago.

My family always be my best blessing from Allah, I love them a lot. Then, I have some friends, not too much if you count, but our friendship is long-lasting, from yesterday to tomorrow.

I'm graduated from STIE Trisakti since 2014, by accident become an accountant hahaha because I never dream about that before. But, I try harder to understand about financial, finally I'm working on that profession, and by the way I can enjoy this good accident now.

Speaking of hobby, I have a musical hobby, I mean I love listening music, memorizing lyrics and trying to sing, but my voice is not good enough to be singer hahaha

I love to analyze something, think about that, and try to find out the solving (although sometimes its not about me) so I want to share my "random thoughts and small experiences".


***

No comments:

Post a Comment